Position – Lighting Designer
Location: South West London
Salary: £neg based on experience, full time
An exciting opportunity to work for a small, fast growing and dynamic lighting design company offering innovative services in the residential sector. If you have initiative and drive, then this is your chance to really make a difference with your job. We help clients to produce beautiful lighting schemes for their homes, providing expertise and experience to ensure that it is done right.
We are looking for a lighting designer who will be running the majority of the projects, from engaging with clients and working with them, briefing contractors on site and commissioning at the end of projects. We care about our clients and the projects, and initiative and attentiveness to detail are essential. Due to our small nature, this is a role for someone who is willing to get involved and be proactive in the work they do.
· Producing lighting designs, from initial concept to final issue drawings, as well as all associated documents such as schedules and spec sheets.
· Liaising with clients and contractors for changes and revisions, and ensuring we provide the best possible service.
· Solving issues that arise due to the normal changes on building sites in a timely manner and ensuring the project runs smoothly.
· You will have 3+ years experience as a lighting designer, with experience working within the residential sector
· You would have initiative and drive
· Be professional, punctual and a hard worker
· Have excellent attention to detail and an obsession with being precise
· Demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills
· Experienced in using AutoCAD LT, Relux or Dialux, and Photoshop
· Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in then please send a covering letter and CV (in .doc or .pdf format) to email@example.com, putting "APP-LD" followed by your name in the subject line.